We have a wide selection of Retro Laminates, Boomerang Laminates and Cracked Ice Laminates for your perfect retro creation.
We offer a wide variety of Retro Vinyl, including Naugahyde, Seabrook, Seaquest and Cracked Ice Vinyl. Perfect for your next retro creation.
Look no further than Heffrons for all of your Metal Banding and Metal Edging needs.
Perfect for your retro kitchen or man cave. Choose from a vast selection of laminate and metal banding for your countertop
We can custom design any shape or size Retro Stool or Restaurant Stool you need.
Quality USA made custom desiged Retro Chairs or Restaurant Chairs for any need.
We can custom design your perfect Retro Booth or Restaurant Booth.
Our Retro Murals are made of the highest quality material with custom sizes to meet your needs.
Offering a full selection of Rock-ola Jukeboxes such as Harley Davidson.
Retro Gas Pumps
Custom built vintage gas pumps are a must have for your den, garage, shop or business.
Retro Coca Cola
From Coca Cola Stools, Chairs, Booths, Tables and more. Perfect for any coke collector or fan.
If you are looking for high quality pinball machines then you've come to the right place. Our retro pinball machines are perfect for any fan including: Hobbit, Wizard of Oz, and Pacman. We also have new JVL Touchscreen machines for those looking for something different outside of our vintage pinball machines.
Unlike many of our competitors, we have kept our terms and conditions of the sale simple, as it should be. Upon placing your order with Heffrons A Moment In Time and making full payment you agree to the following:
• Refund is only given at company discretion anytime before item has been loaded on a truck in route to customer.
• If customer has chosen to cancel after ordering, customer agrees to pay all freight charges and restocking fees. Restocking fees range from 5%-25%
• All custom/special orders are final, this will be noted on your invoice. If canceled these items may have additional fees depending on mfg. policy.
• All prices subject to change without notice.
• If delivery/shipment is refused customer is responsible for all freight charges and restocking fees and subsequent attorney fees if applicable. Orders can not be canceled or refused because of shipping delays that are due to acts of nature.
• Items that are damaged due to freight are returnable at time of delivery only. Once the Bill Of Lading is signed by customer that game is received in good condition a claim can not be filed.
• Customer should fully inspect package before signing Bill of Lading.
• Customer is responsible for all assembly and set-up unless otherwise noted on customer invoice. This is a special service and fees could apply.
• Game adjustments may need to be made after delivery due to effects of transportation, such as vibration, shifting, etc, customer is responsible for these adjustments. Our technical support department will assist you via phone or email.
• If an item is not in working order and the freight company has left the premises, the customer agrees to work with our technical support staff to try to diagnosis the problem. Most problems can be fixed with our assistance.
• Any and all warranty could be null and void if the customer does not contact us prior to attempting any repairs or adjustments, turns on game in severe cold weather or has work performed by anyone not authorized by our technical support dept.